Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bucket List Tag.......From Lory


The idea of this tag is to put an X on the things that I have done, and then answer some questions about myself. Here goes...

Swam in the ocean X
Gone to Washington DC
Gone on a blind date X
Skipped school X
Watched someone die
Been to Canada X
Been to Mexico
Been to Florida X
Been to a foreign country X
Been on a plane X
Been lost X
Been on the opposite side of the country X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X
Recently colored with crayons X
Sang Karaoke
Paid for a meal with coins only X
Skipped out without paying for a meal
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Watched the northern lights dance
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus
Been kissed under the mistletoe
Watched the sunrise with someone X
Watched the sunset with someone X
Blown bubbles X
Can hula hoop? X
Gone ice-skating X
Been skinny dipping outdoors
Gone to the movie's ALONE
Gone to a horror movie and laughed through it

1. Any nicknames? Not really
2. Mother's name? Carolyn
3. Favorite drink? Water, sangria, chocolate milk, horchata
4. Body Piercing? Just my ears...one in each ear.
5. How much do you like your job? I love it, just sometimes wish there was a paycheck at the end of the month!
6. Dad's name? Rick
7. Favorite vacation? I have loved all of them, but I think New York City was my favorite.
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Probably
9. Ever eaten mud? No
10. Ever been on TV? Yes
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Can you drive a standard car? Yes - kind of!
15. Favorite pie? Strawberry or peach
16. Favorite number? 8
17. Favorite movie? You've Got Mail, Lord of the Rings, and The Lion King
18. Favorite dessert? I just love dessert, but pumpkin cheese cake is right up there, or anything dipped in sweetened condensed milk.
19. Book on CD or regular book? Either one
20. Favorite food? Thai curry, tikka masala, cafe rio, Italian food, and a good old cheese burger! The list could go on and on!
21. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday....Iverson family dinner!
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Anything coconut.
23. Favorite toothpaste? Anything without baking soda.
24. Favorite smells? Lilacs, toast, bacon, babies, my delicious husband!
25. How do you relax? Reading.
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Fit and Fabulous! Three more children, making extra money for the family doing something I love and something that will allow me to be here for my children. Closer to the Lord, closer to my love. Just basically a better version of myself!
27. What is your favorite breed of dog? I love Labs, and Jack Russell Terrier puppies are so darn cute!
28. Like to celebrate by going out or staying in? My lazy side likes to stay in, but I sure do enjoy going out. So both!

I am probably supposed to tag someone now. Heather Grimes and Sherry Brunt!

Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment