Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Tag


1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At home with a home pregnancy test.

2- Who was with you? It was just me and Tyler.

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? Missed a period and then started feeling sick.

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? So excited and a little scared, realizing that there is no turning back now!

5- Who was the first person you told? I honestly can't remember....I think it may have been Tyler's family since I was working for them, and had to take time off due to sickness.

6-Was everybody happy for you? Absolutely!

7- Did you go out and celebrate? We celebrated, but I don't think we went anywhere.

8- Did you get morning sickness? It was pretty much all day sickness, and it lasted a good two months. I could barely leave the bed!

9- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, but when we had the ultra sound, she wasn't in the mood to show us. We later found out at another clinic in Provo.

10- What was the sex? Girl

11- Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes! Grandma Hess, and my dear mother and sister!

12- How much weight did you gain? About 30 lbs.

13- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes!! It came off within the first week or two! I think most of it was water!

14- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? None

15- What did you crave the most? Bread and lunch meat....I also went through a phase of craving peaches.

16- Did you crave anything crazy? Not really, but I did send Tyler out to get me a McDonalds double cheese burger once at midnight. Poor guy!

17- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Being sick for what felt like a lifetime.

18- Were you married at the time? Yes

19- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No, but at the very end my doctor was worried I was getting toxemia.

20- Where were you when you went into labor? At my Mom and Dad's house in Springville. We were living there for a semester and so I could have the baby up there.

21- Did your water break? Yes, I woke up to use the bathroom and.....there it went!

22- Who drove you to the hospital? My love, Tyler

24- Did you go early or late? 2 weeks early

25- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Tyler, my mom, three or four nurses and my doctor

26- Was it video taped? No

27- Did you have any drugs for the pain? I had a couple of doses of a drug that took the edge off for a contraction or two, but other than that...no.

28-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural

29- If natural, how long did you push? I pushed for an hour!

30- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Disbelief! I couldn't believe I was actually a mother. It was a dream come true!

31- How big was the baby(s)? 5lbs. 11oz.

32- Did your Husband cry? Yes, we both did!

33- What did you name the baby(s)? Emilee RaNae

34- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Not a single one.

35- How old is your baby today? 11 months....she just started walking!

36- When is the next one(s) coming? Not sure.

37-If you could, would you do it all over again? Absolutely, it was so rewarding to accomplish something so beautiful. It taught me a lot about how much Heavenly Father loves me personally.

Now it is my turn to tag so I will tag Heather Grimes, and Sherry Brunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment