Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cheese!


A home without cheese......is really no home at all!!

Emilee will back me up on this!

We both LOVE cheese, sharp cheddar, swiss, parm, colby-jack, string cheese, cottage cheese...you name it...we love it!

She has a couple of old camera's in her toy box, and she walks around the house holding them to her face yelling CHEESE!!! I'm not sure where she picked that one up since I haven't used that one on her much, but it is so cute!!

A funny and somewhat disturbing thing happened the other day as we were sitting together on the couch. Emilee stuck her little finger up her nose, pulled out a boogie, popped it in her mouth, then looked up at me with a big smile and exclaimed, "yummy.....cheese!"

I laughed out loud, which was probably not the most mature or appropriate reaction to the situation, but it caught me off guard, and I found it quite hilarious. After we quit giggling together, I then explained that we shouldn't really eat our boogies, and though delicious they may seem....they most certainly are NOT cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment