Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's do this thing!


This is a view of our deck! It needs some serious love and care. Love and care that I have been withholding. Not because I don't feel it, but simply because I have been loving and caring for more important things.

Lucky for our deck, and all those who have ever had to witness our dirty diaper bag hanging next to the front door (nasty), I will finally be turning my attention and affection outside of my home. It will be hard for me to share my heart, but I feel it is important to express myself and my love in all areas of my stewardship. I want our yard and home to be inviting, and I want it to be an expression of who we are.....and we are NOT a bag of dirty diapers blowing in the breeze my friends......we are freshly mowed grass, a flourishing garden, and happy flowers.

Just wait.............you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment