Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome Home Mikey!


Hello brother! How quickly the time has brought you home. Tyler and I cherish all of the time spent with you prior to your awesome mission! Remember our Saturday nights in the basement apartment in Provo? Your poor car was so abused out on our street. Despite that, we enjoyed several late night Taco Bell runs, and drink refills at the near by Chevron! Remember that creepy ward we would attend on Sundays when we didn't get up early enough for our home ward! Yikes!! Good Times, Good Times.

Then we have our summer in the desert. We didn't party as much as we should have......darn it! But memories were still made watching The Colbert Report, eating homemade burgers, I believe there were some axe throwing adventures, and a certain incident where I practically destroyed your mini bike. Oops! Sorry about that.

I don't know if it is your generosity, or your laid back attitude. Maybe it's the fact that your dance moves are capable of drawing a crowd and making the ladies swoon. It could be your good example, your quiet confidence or your inexplicable obsession with bowling! Whatever it is, I am so grateful to be your sister and friend.

Welcome home brother!! I have no doubt that you will do amazing things with the years to come. I love you with all of my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment