Sunday, January 18, 2009

Celebrate



My life is so blessed and beautiful! I know that sometimes the day to day of life turns into a blur of dishes, laundry, homework, business, practices, groceries, or whatever we have going on at the moment. We all feel like we don't have enough hours in the day! It is amazing how much joy Emilee can find in the simplest of things. It inspires me to be more happy about everything I take for granted.

I hope my blog will encourage you to stop once in a while and have a celebration, even if it is just a celebration in your heart. Find something beautiful right where you stand! Slow down and enjoy your life for heaven's sake. It is a choice we all have to make.

For me, this is going to be a year of celebrations! I am going to celebrate everything that brings me happiness and maybe even the things that don't. I think that celebrating is simply an acknowledgement of something good. We celebrate the fact that we were born, marriage, promotions etc. Why not celebrate the coming of spring, the full moon, or a good hair day?

Come on.....let's celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment