Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Favorites




1. Peonies. They look like roses with feathered hair and I think it looks good on them! I love how soft and feminine they are. I wish I had a bouquet of them sitting on my night stand. I know they would make me smile first thing in the morning!

2. "You've Got Mail". It is my favorite movie. I watch it at least once a month and I love it every time! I wish THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER really existed. It would give me another excuse to visit NYC, and I would most certainly go in the fall....and treat myself a "bouquet of newly sharpened pencils"!!!

3. Toast. Hot buttery scrumptiousness! The aroma alone, takes me to my happy place! I am a toast junkie. It is top of my comfort food list.....and always will be.

4. DKNY Be Delicious. It is a perfume (the green bottle)....... and it makes me FEEL delicious!!!

photo taken from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment