Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What in the world?


A few months ago, I was minding my own business, probably emailing my sister or looking at etsy, when Emilee came running past me into the kitchen. I had to do a double take! Most of the day she had been pantless, wearing only her soccer jersey and some baby legs. I didn't think being pantless would kindle an interest in undressing herself, but apparently she decided to pull off her own diaper. The hilarious part was that it was still holding on some how!!

After taking some photos, I chased her down and discovered that the velcro tabs were securely attached to each other creating a wonderful diaper belt with a sweet soggy diaper tail flapping behind her as she hurried here and there! It didn't even seem to phase her, but it gave me and Tyler a good laugh!

1 comment: