Friday, July 2, 2010

What would it be?


If my life were a movie it would be one of those epic love stories with lots of drama, but plenty of laughter. There would be an underdog to cheer for, a heroin to save, a villain to over throw, and lots of personal triumph. I know I would give it two enthusiastic thumbs up!

All this brings me to another thought I've had. Don't you think that life should come with a soundtrack? I mean, wouldn't it be incredible, if out of nowhere, music started playing before your first kiss, or during your first heart break. I would love to have a song for every perfect and gut-wrenching twist and turn of my life. It would make everything much more dramatic, and even more beautiful. Don't you think?

Right now my soundtrack would include:

Ingrid Michaelson
Mindy Gledhill
Paul Cardall
Allison Krauss
Switchfoot

Of course it changes from day to day!

What would your soundtrack be?

No comments:

Post a Comment